A logo means a set of symbols (graphic and typographic) that identify a company or a product in an exclusive way, such as to be able to distinguish itself from competitors on the reference market. What are the characteristics of a logo ?
- It must reflect “the soul” of the company (characteristics and nature) or of the product it represents. In this sense, the logo must not be misleading, nor can it lead one to think of a product different from the one on which one is working;
- it must be original and innovative;
- a winning logo, to establish itself on the market, must be innovative and different from all the others; at the beginning it may not be easily recognizable and identifiable with the company or the product it represents. It is not recommended to adopt too descriptive Registrazione logo of the product / service as they will be confused with those of the competitors and will not allow the company to differentiate itself from other operators already present on the market of interest;
- The registrazione di un logo represents the extreme synthesis of the company;
- a logo must be able to print in the most disparate formats, from the smallest (business cards and gadgets) to the largest (banners and posters) without losing legibility; and must also remain recognizable on the most disparate media, which can go from the plastic of a bag to the monitor of a PC (websites). Furthermore, a logo must not lose immediacy even when printed in black and white.